Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Why does everyone think Tuesday is Wednesday???

It's Tuesday, but yet in my head it felt like Wednesday. Yesterday was an ordinary Monday at work and today was a typical Tuesday morning, but somewhere down the road...it just became Wednesday. I kept staring at the schedule and looking at all the people coming in, but in reality I was looking at the wrong page. But then sales reps who are scheduled for tomorrow came in today.

I honestly just thought that today was a really strange day. I was insane at work and there was a crank caller who wouldn't stop calling. I called our phone company and the woman on the other end of the phone said she was having a bad day as well. Now I'm in the safety of my own home having a conversation with my best friend who was also having a not so hot day. So while drinking our respected Blue Moon's 1500 miles apart from each other, I started asking her if it was a full moon. Michelle, my BFF, said that it was an excuse to cover up for when people behave irresponsibly. I can understand that to some point. It's like getting away with murder because you have P.M.S.

I decided to test out this full moon theory and looked it up...low and behold, IT'S A FULL MOON! I'm not one to go running to point the finger at mother nature, yet I can't help feeling this moon thing is paying it's price today. I wonder what day the vines think it is...

And Michelle kept thinking it was Wednesday.

At least my bagels got to Washington and I got to order Hirsch 20 year old Bourbon & 22 year old Rye!

1 comment:

Celesté said...

oh and it's also the end of mercury in retrograde AND a full moon! doo-doo-doo-doo!