Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Medicinal Purposes

I decided to try this Barenjager Honey Liqueur again. This time, I have my mug firmly planted and hopefully there won't be any threats of tipping over. I think I am fighting what seems to be the start of a cold and figured the extra honey flavor will help soothe the throat.

I will keep you posted on which works better to ward off a cold; Bourbon or Barenjager. If I was feeling up to it, I would make another one of those delicious Calvados Hot Toddies, but I'm feeling a bit lazy.

Still not much tasting going on at work (it's inventory time...yay!), but this Thursday I think we're popping open some gems that we've been holding onto for the right moment. I know you're all on the edge of your seats, so I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Christian said...

never tried any honey liquor, I like coffee or chocolate liquors, such as Baileys =)

Regards,
Christian from Spirits Online